All you need to progress in chess
How much you study chess you do not progress what you want? Would you like to feel the pleasure of victory more often? Have you tired of losing "Games won"? You do not have to make do with your level lifetime!
What you'll bring this book?
- Training techniques to increase your level now
- 200 pp. unpublished material. Not available in store.
- Read in 7 days and change your habits permanently.
- Stop giving away your precious time and optimize it!
- Learn proven techniques to win more games.
- Prepare your openings as do the GMs.
- Designed for players from 1500 to 2200 ELO points.
- Learn to think like titled players
- Positional assessment in 5 steps
- unbalanced and balanced Positions: how you approach them
- How to avoid unnecessary analyze variants.
- How to make good decisions in record time.
- What to do to not forget everything you study?
- How to avoid having to memorize the same thing many times?
- Build a repertoire of openings faithful to your style with a very effective scheme
- opening preparation techniques used today by Grandmasters.
- Finding good plans in the middle game.
- Typical Plans must first study.
- Discover the end you must first know and why.
- And much more ...
Daniel Muñoz Sánchez (author). Born in Madrid (Spain). He graduated in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid. Since always he interested in psychology. For this reason, he studied a Masters in Neuro Linguistic Programming and Emotional Intelligence. At age 7, he started playing chess and has not stopped since. He has been fortunate to compete in the Division of Honor of the Madrid League, but before he passed all other lower divisions. He has trained players based chess teams, individual competitors and has taught children. For a year, he reports what he knows about chess on the website: www.thezugzwangblog.com with more than 45,000 visits mensuales.También is partner of the most prestigious chess ChessBase online magazine and collaborated with Chess24. He himself put into practice the ideas presented in this book. As a result, it increased its ELO FIDE from 1976 to 2100.
Gran maestro Herminio Herráiz (coauthor). Born in Las Pedroñeras (Spain). He studied mathematics at the Complutense University of Madrid. He has played at the highest level, representing Spain in the Chess Olympiad 2004 and competing in major international tournaments (third place in the Championship of Spain Absolute Champion of Spain University, first place in the Magistral Elgoibar ...). Currently, it has a FIDE ELO 2456 and FIDE Trainer (top title of FIDE). Although he is a professional player, he spends much of his time to develop new talent and other great masters of international prestige. He also teaches seminars and lectures on chess. The method Zugzwang is the first book in which participates as co-author.
- Authors: Daniel Muñoz Sánchez y Herminio Herráiz
- ISBN: 978-15233-00-31-0
- EAN-13: 9781523300310
- Format: 16,5 x 24 cm
- Binding: peasant
- Pages: 176
- Number edition: 1ª
- Date edition: 06/2016