THE BOARD (Just as the green roll-up model):
Perfect for trip.It remains perfectly prim to later playing to chess.
Stauton Nº5 - Nº6 due to the amplitude of its squares can be played with pieces.
- Of canvas and 0,484 lbs
- With coordinates
- Squares of 2,22" x 2,22" inch.
- Board of 5,72" x 5,72" inch.
THE PIECES (Equal that the model 400gr.):
Set of pieces equivalent to Staunton nº 5-6, with cloth in the base and very fine finishing to the tact.
Each game has 2 queens of each color and the height of the kings is equal or superior to the Staunton nº6 Recommendable for the games club nonofficials, for zones of analysis, to give classes, for trip, initiation,....
The Pieces come presented/displayed in bag.
Pieces recommended for boards of 45 - 50 mm the square. It wishes if it, we have photos to see the relation of the pieces in each board.
- Height King: 3,92 inch., Diameter base: 1,71 inch., Weight 0,184 lbs
- Double Queen.
- Pieces of black and white color with brightness.
- Cloth in the base.
- Presentation in bag, for board and pieces.
- Model equivalent to staunton nº 5 - 6.
- Double queen in each color.
- Good proportion of size and weight between all the pieces.
| Complet set of Pieces
|Set of Pieces, case and tube
- Possible margins in measurement and weight:
- Height + - 0,01 inch.
- Base + - 0,01 inch.
- Weight + - 0,01 lbs. by piece