The DGT XL, introduced in 2003, is in full accordance with FIDE rules and
It is the clock you will see most frequently in photo reports of top level
tournaments, as it is the only clock that connects to the DGT electronic chess
board, used for "live" internet broadcasting of chess games.
It has all the advantages of the DGT 2010, the other DGT clock approved by
the world chess federation and several extra options and features, which make
the DGT XL the ultimate in chess clock technology.
- Additional display information; timing system including period of play.
- Option to mix the different timing systems to best suit your game.
- Save and retrieve 5 user defined settings.
- Multi period "Bronstein" delay, used in US tournaments.
- Up-count timing method, e.g. for Scrabble ©.
- Clock's display shows move if the DGT e-board is used for online or PC
- High energy efficiency, runs over 3 years on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- 13 different algorithms covering all popular timming standars.
- Manual programming of all these methods.
- 22 preprogrammed options for quick and ease of use.
- Level 00 for customized use of time.
- Move counter for all options.
- Time and move counter correction option during a game.
- Optional sound alert to warn for running out of time.
- LCD contrast correction feature.
- Low battery indication.
- Accuracy: within of 1 second per hour.
- Housing: ABS plastic.
- Batteries: It requires 2 batteries type AA (Already including.
- Life utility of batteries: but of 3 years.
- Dimensions: 6,05 inch. x 4,49 inch. x 2,46 cm.
- Weight: 0,638 lbs. (0,981 lbs. with case)
- EAN-13: *************
DGT 960 fulfills the electromagnetic norms of compatibility 2005/108/EG