UPDATED VERSION - IMPROVED MEMORY FUNCTION
The updated DGT 2010´s main improvement is in the memory function that allows users to store the manual settings in all 14 timing systems.
Some minor changes were made to keep the clock up to date with fashionable timing systems.
The new version can be distinguished from the previous DGT 2010 by the blue color of the buttons.
Following alterations have been made:
- 1. NEW: All manual settings are stored in the clock´s memory.
- 2. Options 19 and 20: Bonus tournament, presets updated to FIDE preferences.
- - Option 19: 1 hour 30 minutes followed by 30 minutes (each period with 30 seconds time increment per move)
- - Option 20: 1 hour 40 minutes followed by 50 minutes f.b. 15 minutes (each period with 30 seconds time increment per move)
- 3. Option 25: Multi-period Bronstein (Delay).
- - Bronstein (Delay) now available for more periods (maximum 4 periods)
- 4. Option 30: Automatic move counter added to Canadian Byo Yomi for Go.
- 5. NEW: Options 35 and 36: Scrabble (TM).
- - Scrabble timers added that will start up-count after the clock reaches zero
DGT 2010, the official chess clock of the world chess federation FIDE.
The DGT 2010 was introduced in 2007 and received the status of "Official FIDE
chess clock" in June 2008 after tests by four top-level arbiters concluded that
the clock is in full accordance with all FIDE rules and regulations.
The DGT 2010 is the successor of the DGT 2000, which was the best selling
digital chess clock ever with over 250.000 clocks sold world wide.
The new model 2010 is improved on many points:
- Larger display, with more information for player and arbiter e.g.
visible timing system, black-white indicator and a big "flag".
- New and improved lever system.
- Optional buzzer function.
- More timing options, including the latest timing systems used in top level tournaments.
- Easier to program in manual set with the new "-1" one-step-back button.
- High energy efficiency. Runs more than five years on 2 AA alkaline batteries. Batteries included.
The DGT 2010 is suitable for use with many games.
- 13 different algorithms covering all popular timming standars.
- Manual programming of all these methods.
- 21 preprogrammed options for quick and ease of use.
- Move counter for all options.
- Time and move counter correction option during a game.
- Optional sound alert to warn for running out of time.
- LCD contrast correction feature.
- Low battery indication.
- Accuracy within of 1 second per hour.
- Housing with ABS plastic.
- Requires 2 batteries type AA (recommend alkalines, with which the clock can be theoretically 10 years).
- EAN-13: 8717662821097
The DGT 2010 complies with EN 50081-1:1991 and EN 50082-1:1991 regulations