In ReinoAjedrez we have improved the quality of our wood average board range.
This wood board is perfect for those who they like to play the chess with wood pieces Staunton Nº5 or Nº6 and
they do not like that boards have letters and numbers, being possible to combine it with other pieces but,
already depending on the customized taste of each facing the size of the square and the pieces in if,
in the same way that can be combined with plastic pieces.
It wishes if it, we have photos to see the relation of the possible pieces in
Recommended by its good vistosidad and finished to play the official
competitions of a club, quality matches or for that wish to have in house a good
chessboard with finished to mate and whitout coordinates
- Material: Walnut Wood and Mate finished
- Weight: 4,52 lbs. (4,99 lbs. with box)
- Tone: Pine-Cherry tree
- With coordinates: No
- Measurement Squares: 2,1 x 2,1 inch.
- Measurement Board: 19,6 x 19,6 inch.
- Thickness: 0,546 inch
- Presentation: Individual cardboard case
- Others: Very resistant, robust and of easy cleaning.